Premier Club and Family & Friends Fares:
- Fares are valid for booking and travel dates as listed above, for other dates please enquire.
- ¹Australian Concession fares are only valid for Australian Government issued pension, seniors and veteran cards.
- ²Australian Student fares are only valid for Australian full-time students 15-18 years.
- Your concession/student card must be presented at check-in to receive your discount.
- ³Child is 3 to14 years. Infants 0 to 2 years are free of charge.
- Vehicles, campervans, motorhomes, trailers, boats, caravans and camper trailers >5.9m in length and >2.3m in height cannot be booked online.
- To book a car towing a trailer online, the combined length must not exceed 9.9m and width cannot exceed 2m.
- Measurements must include any attachments such as bull-bars, bike racks, roof-racks and other fittings. Delays to travel may occur if incorrect dimensions are provided, and additional charges will apply.
Premier Club Member Conditions:
- Your PC member login and password are confidential and must not be released to any persons not listed on the Premier Club membership. Only listed Premier Club members can be booked using your login. Bookings made for non-listed Premier Club members using your Premier Club login will result in online privileges being revoked for a 12 month period (and any difference in monies between Premier Club fares and Family & Friends fares will be required to be paid prior to travel).
- If you make your bookings online, a further ‘WEB’ discount will be given (excluding some special offers). The discount is currently $2 per person each way and $4 per vehicle each way.
- If you need to change your booking prior to travel, there is no loss of web discount if changing your booking online but for changes made through our sales centre, the web discount will be forfeited. Any additional monies will be required to be paid prior to travel.
- To make a booking a deposit of $50 per person is required. Final payments must reach SeaLink Kangaroo Island no later than 30 days prior to departure. For bookings made online or within 30 days of travel date, full payment should be received at the time of booking.
- Listed Premier Club members are currently exempt from SeaLink Kangaroo Island's standard cancellation and amendment fees. If a booking or part thereof is cancelled, monies will be held in credit for future travel within 12 months.
- For all other SeaLink Kangaroo Island's terms and conditions including Conditions of Ferry Passage, please see SeaLink Kangaroo Island’s standard terms and conditions page.
- SeaLink Kangaroo Island reserves the right to change the terms and conditions for Premier Club at any time without notice.
Family & Friends Conditions:
- These fares cannot be booked online, please call 13 13 01 or 8551 7222.
- These discounted ferry fares are for friends and family members' leisure travel and are not permitted for business use.
- These fares can only be made by family and friends or PC members, by calling SeaLink direct. Family and friends must confirm the full name, address, and telephone number at the time of booking to verify PC member.
- Family and friends are not permitted to use the PC member login or password to make bookings.
- At a date to be announced, Family and Friends’ ferry fares will be replaced by a more dynamic price model offering different fare types depending on the day, time of year, departure etc.
- For Family and Friends of Premier Club members, SeaLink Kangaroo Island's standard payment policy, cancellation and amendment fees apply as set out on the terms and conditions page.
Early Bird Vehicle Special:
- Special valid for travel until 31 March 2024.
- Applicable to new bookings only that include a vehicle and passengers.
- Special not valid for unaccompanied vehicles.
- This is applicable on the 5:30 am ex Penneshaw and the 6:00 am and 7:00 am ex Cape Jervis ferries only. If there is a 4:30 am ex Penneshaw this service will also qualify.
- Applicable to vehicles that are up to and including 5m in length only. Any vehicle that is over 5m is charged at the standard PC member fares. Discount is not applicable on trailers, boats, caravans, camper trailers but the vehicle towing the trailer will receive the discount if it is <5m.
- The 50% discount is applicable to PC member travel only and is not available in conjunction with Family and Friends fares, or available with any other special offer.
- If changing a booking to a non-Early Bird sailing, standard PC member fares will apply, and additional charges must be paid prior to travel.
- This offer is bookable online using your PC member login and web discount applies.
All payments made by credit card will incur the following surcharges:
- Visa - 1%
- Mastercard - 1%
- American Express - 1%
- UnionPay (Card Present Transactions only) - 1.5%
- PayPal - 1%
Surcharge free payment options include POLiPay, Direct Deposit, EFTPOS (Savings or Cheque) or cash.