By purchasing a ticket, SeaLink NT Pty Ltd ACN 165 036 297 (SeaLink) passengers agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions of travel:
1. SeaLink is not a common carrier and reserves the rights to refuse to carry any passenger, baggage or goods at its discretion.
2. As a passenger, you agree that you will accept the delivery of services from SeaLink at your own risk.
3. Timetables and services are subject to change without notice.
SeaLink will not be liable for any loss or damage, howsoever or whatsoever caused, as a consequence or arising, indirectly or directly, out of the provisions of services to a passenger, including, loss and/or damage occasioned by SeaLink and/or its agents and/or its employees negligence.
The passenger hereby undertakes to abide by the following Code of Conduct:
- All passengers must hold or purchase a valid ticket.
- The passenger shall present themselves at the terminal a minimum of thirty (30) minutes prior to their service's scheduled departure time. (15 minutes for Mandorah services)
- SeaLink staff reserve the right to refuse travel to any passenger with an invalid or illegible ticket.
- SeaLink ferry tickets are not transferable and are non refundable.
- The passenger agrees to produce a concession card or proof of identification at the request of SeaLink staff.
- Activities such as cycling, rollerskating, skateboarding and other such potentially hazardous behaviour are strictly prohibited within the terminals or onboard the ferry. Criminal charges may apply.
- The passenger shall not distribute any advertising materials or offer any product for sale within the terminals or on board the ferry.
- SeaLink staff shall strictly enforce all applicable liquor licensing legislation in the remote areas of its services.
- For safety reasons, passengers who are deemed to be intoxicated or under the influence of drugs will be refused travel and ticket voided.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited within the terminals and on board the ferry.
- The passenger shall not board, or alight from, or attempt to board or alight from the ferry whilst it is in motion, or without permission from the crew. Civil penalties may apply.
- Where the passenger is travelling with a dog, the passenger must be seated in the outdoor seating areas on board the ferry and ensure the dog is muzzled and restrained at all times whilst in the terminals or on board the ferry. Seating restrictions do not apply where the passenger is travelling with a guide or assistance dog. All other animals must be appropriately caged or restrained.
- Verbally or physically abusive or threatening behaviour of any nature is strictly prohibited within the terminal and on board the ferry. Criminal charges may apply.
- School students travelling on the ferry are required to abide by the Transport Code of Conduct for school bus travel.
- All children 12 years of age and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian when travelling outside the official school runs.
- For health and safety reasons, it is a condition of travel that shoes and clean attire must be worn by all passengers.