SeaLink is Australia’s largest marine services provider with 118 vessels in our fleet. We have a track record of over 30 years providing the very best marine services and solutions for our clients and customers, including owned and managed services around Australia.
Global experience, local expertise
Our team at SeaLink is passionate about what we do and our world-class marine expertise covers:
- passenger, vehicle and freight ferry transport
- ship to shore, shore to shore passenger and crew ferry transfer services
- marine infrastructure development and management
- low and green emission vessel design and construction (hydrogen and electric)
- commercial vessel and barge hire services
- commercial marine feasibility studies
- spectator vessel charters for major events
- vessel crewing and skipper services (private transfers).
SeaLink's marine fleet includes passenger transport, vehicle and freight, dining and function vessels, barges, work boats and surveyed tenders. Our fleet is capable of being matched to your marine vessel needs.
Case study: SeaLink South East Queensland helped Fleetwood Australia transport the new classroom buildings for the Russell Island Kindy. Watch the video below to learn more about this project.