- 2 or 3 Day Kangaroo Island Wilderness Trail Small Group Guided Tour
- from $1180pp
The Kangaroo Island Wilderness Trail is a new world class experience that covers 66 kilometres over 5 days of walking, with access to some of the most rugged, remote and spectacular coastlines in South Australia.
Choose between a 2 or 3 day fully inclusive package featuring a guided walk along sections of the KI Wilderness Trail.
- Duration: 2 or 3 days
- 6 Day Kangaroo Island Wilderness Trail
- from $465pp
Towering cliffs of limestone and coagulated magma, storm-blasted coastal scrub and massive arcs of bone white beach; this is the wildness that awaits you on the Kangaroo Island Wilderness Trail. Few places in the world remain that provide such a setting for inner, deep listening and quiet, still awareness. Look around you and within - the opportunities for discovery are endless.
- Duration: 6 Days / 5 Nights
- Raptor Domain Birds of Prey, Fang-Tastic & Venom Pit
- from $10 per child
- Experience the amazing interactive 'In-Flight' Birds of Prey Display or the 'Fang-Tastic' reptile show! This is a dynamic educational experience for all ages where you can get up close to an array of birds and reptiles including lizards, snakes, Wedge Tailed Eagle, Owls and Kookaburras! Enter if you dare, the NEW Venom Pit where you will see some of Australia’s venomous creatures like the Tarantula & Tiger Snake.
- Duration: 45 to 60 minutes
- Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary Nocturnal Tour
- from $25 per child
- Take a fully guided walk with our experienced tour guides around our fenced, feral-free area. Discover the nocturnal animals of Kangaroo Island in their natural habitat and environment. Take in the spectacular view of the Great Southern Skies on this fun and educational tour.
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Mercure Kangaroo Island Lodge Nocturnal Tour
- from $42 per child
- This unique personalised experience is available to all visitors to Kangaroo Island. See the beautiful reflection on the American River wharf and the stunning Pennington Bay before spotting some local wildlife including Tammar Wallabies, kangaroos and possums.
- Duration: 1.5 to 2 hours