Victor Harbor and Southern Highlights
Explore Adelaide's Southern Vales and beaches on this great day tour
Enjoy a delightful tour of South Australia’s premier tourist region, the Fleurieu Peninsula. Travel through the picturesque Adelaide Hills to the historical Scottish settlement of Strathalbyn. Continue on to the paddle steamer town of Goolwa where you will have a brief tour of the town including the wharf, barrage and beach.
On your way to Victor Harbor cruise past the charming coastal town of Port Elliot including Horseshoe Bay and stop at Whale Lookout for a photo opportunity. In Victor Harbor; South Australia’s most popular seaside village, you'll have free time to wander the main street, walk on the Causeway to Granite Island or stroll along the beach.
From here, sit back and relax while you view the stunning coast of Encounter Bay and Rosetta Head. Look out for The Bluff which overlooks the township of Victor Harbor before continuing through the popular wine region of McLaren Vale. Before returning to Adelaide, see some of the stunning southern metropolitan beaches of Port Noarlunga and Moana.Download Itinerary
- Courtesy Adelaide CBD hotel pick up and set down
- Full day coach tour with expert commentary by a local driver/guide
- Stop for morning tea (own expense) at the Scottish town of Strathalbyn on the banks of the Angas River
- See the old river port of Goolwa where the Murray meets Lake Alexandrina
- Stop at the coastal village of Port Elliot for a photo opportunity at Horseshoe Bay
- Free time in the seaside township of Victor Harbor (lunch own expense)
- Pass through Horseshoe Bay, Rosetta Heads and Encounter Bay steeped in whaling history
- View the rolling vineyards, iron stone cottages, olive and almond groves of the McLaren Vale region
- Tour along the southern coastline to see some of Adelaide’s stunning beaches
Saturday (excluding Christmas Day)
Departs Adelaide Central Bus Station at 9.15 AM or earlier from selected Adelaide hotels. Returns 5.15 PM.
- Enjoy a Big Duck Boat Tour^ Tour Code (AS18D) off the coast of Victor Harbor on the same day!
- ^Please note: Effective from 15 May 2021 (until further notice) the Big Duck Boat tour option is not available.
Please contact us to book!