Victor Harbor and McLaren Vale Highlights
Explore Adelaide's Southern Vales and beaches on this great day tour. Travel the picturesque Adelaide Hills and into the Fleurieu Peninsula, where the vines meet the sea.
Enjoy a delightful tour of South Australia’s premier tourist region, the Fleurieu Peninsula. Travel through the picturesque Adelaide Hills to the historical Scottish settlement of Strathalbyn. Continue on to the paddle steamer town of Goolwa where you will have a brief tour of the town including the wharf, barrage and beach.
On your way to Victor Harbor cruise past the charming coastal town of Port Elliot including Horseshoe Bay and stop at Whale Lookout for a photo opportunity. InVictor Harbor; South Australia’s most popular seaside village, you'll have free time to wander the main street, walk on the Causeway to Granite Island or stroll along the beach.
Your tour then continues to the wine making region of McLaren Vale. Wander the main street, sample the fresh local produce, taste some of the fine wines or grab a coffee at one of the many cafés before returning to Adelaide.
- Morning pick up and evening set down at selected Adelaide and Glenelg Hotels
- Full day coach tour with expert commentary by a local driver/guide
- Morning tea stop at the Scottish town of Strathalbyn on the banks of the Angas River (morning tea not included)
- See the old river port of Goolwa where the Murray meets Lake Alexandrina
- The coastal town of Port Elliot
- Free time to stroll along the esplanade of Victor Harbor dotted with local crafts and cafés
- Pass through Horseshoe Bay, Rosetta Heads and Encounter Bay steeped in whaling history
- Tour along the southern coastline and view the rolling vineyards, iron stone cottages, olive and almond groves of the McLaren Vale region
- Free time to explore the main street of McLaren Vale - sample an array of local produce and wine tastings at nearby cellar door
Departs Adelaide Central Bus Station at 9.15 AM or selected Adelaide and Glenelg hotels. Returns 5.15 PM.
*Please note: A child is between 3 and 14 years of age. Australian Concession Card holders only.
Itinerary subject to change and some of the inclusions may be replaced temporarily without notice.
^Above Online prices only available when booking online and are valid for travel 1st April 2019 to 31st May 2019 and 1st September 2019 to 31st March 2020. Winter Special Prices apply for travel 1st June 2019 to 31st August 2019, please enquire.
Standard tour prices apply when booking by phone or email $114 per adult, $110 concession, $60 child.