Ultimate Adelaide and Hahndorf
See Adelaide City highlights, the Mount Lofty Summit and visit the quaint town of Hahndorf
See more on this comprehensive Adelaide tour that blends the highlights of the city and the quaint but classic Adelaide Hills region.
From the towering Mt Lofty Summit to Australia's oldest German settlement, Hahndorf, you will see the scenic span of the South Australian landscape from the city to the coast. This tour combines itineraries from:Download Itinerary
- Courtesy Adelaide CBD hotel pick up and set down
- Expert commentary by a local driver/guide
- Adelaide city sights
- Adelaide’s Cultural Boulevard of North Terrace - University, Library, Art Gallery & Museum
- Historic North Adelaide
- Visit to St Peters Cathedral (subject to availability)
- The famous Adelaide Oval
- Haigh’s Chocolates# factory tour and tastings (except Sundays & all Public Holidays)
- Tour through the east end of Adelaide via parklands and the lovely eastern suburb areas
- Take in the magnificent views across the city to the sea from Mt Lofty Summit – the highest peak of the Mt Lofty Ranges
- Drive past Bridgewater Mill water wheel and the villages of Crafers, Stirling and Aldgate
- Stop at the Beerenberg Farm Shop
- Afternoon tea or beer tasting at the iconic Hahndorf Inn, rich in history and hospitality
- Enjoy free time in Hahndorf wandering along the main street exploring many shops including art, craft, leather and fabric shops, butchers, bakers, cafés and of course pubs!
Tuesday (August and September 2020)
Tuesday and Friday (October 2020 onwards, excluding Christmas Day)
Departs Adelaide Central Bus Station at 9.15 AM or selected Adelaide hotels. Returns 5.15 PM.