Ultimate Adelaide and Hahndorf
See Adelaide City highlights, the Mount Lofty Summit and visit the quaint town of Hahndorf
See more on this comprehensive Adelaide tour that blends the highlights of the city and the quaint but classic Adelaide Hills region.
From the towering Mt Lofty Summit to Australia's oldest German settlement, Hahndorf, you will see the scenic span of the South Australian landscape from the city to the coast. This tour combines itineraries from:
- Morning pick-up and evening set-down at selected Adelaide hotels
- Murray River Highlights Tour includes:
- Morning pick up and evening set down at selected Adelaide Hotels
- Expert commentary by local Driver/Guide
- Adelaide city sights
- Adelaide’s Cultural Boulevard of North Terrace - University, Library, Art Gallery & Museum
- Historic North Adelaide
- Visit to St Peters Cathedral (subject to availability)
- The famous Adelaide Oval
- Haigh’s Chocolates factory tour and tastings (except Sunday’s & all Public Holidays)
- Mount Lofty Summit Lookout
- Drive past Bridgewater Mill water wheel and the villages of Crafers, Stirling and Aldgate
- Stop at the Beerenberg Farm Shop
- Afternoon tea or beer tasting at the iconic Hahndorf Inn, rich in history and hospitality
- Enjoy free time in Hahndorf wandering along the main street exploring many shops including art, craft, leather and fabric shops, butchers, bakers, cafés and of course pubs!
Departs Adelaide Central Bus Station at 9.15 AM or selected Adelaide and Glenelg hotels. Returns 5.15 PM.
*Please note: A child is between 3 and 14 years of age. Australian Concession Card holders only.
Haigh's Chocolate factory tour & tasting does not operate on Sundays and SA Public Holidays, therefore, the itinerary will be changed to include a visit to the National Wine Centre*.
The National Wine Centre is located on the edge of Adelaide's stunning Botanic Gardens. Passengers will have free time to explore the iconic building with the opportunity to purchase morning tea at the café or taste wine from the extensive Australian wine collection.
*The National Wine Centre will be closed on Good Friday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years' Day so further time will be spent exploring the city.
If you have any special dietary requirements please contact us and let us know.
Itinerary subject to change and some of the inclusions may be replaced temporarily without notice.
^Terms and conditions apply. Above online prices only available when booking online and are valid for travel 1st April 2019 to 31st May 2019 and 1st September 2019 to 31st March 2020.