Murray River Highlights
Relax on this lunch-time cruise along the historic Murray River on board the Proud Mary.
Gain an insight into this unique river system with its magnificent landscapes and spectacular cliffs.
After lunch, take in the spectacular views and stop for a great photo opportunity at the lookout overlooking the township of Mannum. On the return journey to Adelaide, visit Melba’s Chocolate Factory where you can purchase afternoon tea and delight in cheese tastings at Woodside Cheese Wrights in Woodside (both at own expense).Download Itinerary
- Courtesy Adelaide CBD hotel pick up and set down
- Full day guided coach tour with expert commentary by local driver/guide
- Two hour cruise on board the ‘Proud Mary’ whilst you enjoy a sumptuous buffet lunch with complimentary water, tea and coffee – Other drinks available for purchase at the bar
- View the stunning orange cliffs, weeping willows & huge red river gums and see pelicans, galahs, cockatoos and cormorants
- Stop at picturesque lookouts for great photo opportunities
- Drive back through the picturesque Adelaide Hills
- Stop for afternoon tea at Melba’s Chocolate Factory and cheese tastings at Woodside Cheese Wrights in Woodside (both at own expense)
Departs Adelaide Central Bus Station at 9.15 AM or earlier from selected Adelaide hotels. Returns 5.15 PM.
Important Update for Cruise on Monday 28th June 2021:
The Proud Mary is not available on Monday 28th June 2021 and will be replaced with a 3 hour lunch cruise onboard Captain Proud departing and returning to Murray Bridge.
A two course lunch (main and dessert) is included (drinks, tea and coffee is an additional cost).