Murray River Highlights
Relax on this lunch-time cruise along the historic Murray River. Gain an insight into this unique river system with its magnificent landscapes and spectacular cliffs.
Relax on this lunch-time cruise along the historic Murray River aboard the Proud Mary. Gain an insight into this unique river system with its magnificent landscapes and spectacular cliffs.
After lunch, take in the spectacular views and stop for a great photo opportunity at the lookout overlooking the township of Mannum. On the return journey to Adelaide, visit Melba's Chocolate Factory for afternoon tea (own expense) and Woodside Cheese Wrights at Woodside
- Morning pick-up and evening set-down at selected Adelaide hotels
- Murray River Highlights Tour includes:
- Full day guided coach tour with expert commentary by local driver/guide
- Two hour cruise on board the ‘Proud Mary’ whilst you enjoy a sumptuous buffet lunch with complimentary water, tea and coffee – Other drinks available for purchase at the bar
- View the stunning orange cliffs, weeping willows & huge red river gums and see pelicans, galahs, cockatoos and cormorants
- Free time to explore the historic River Town, Mannum
- Scenic drive through the picturesque Adelaide Hills, via Tungkillo and Mt Torrens
- Stop for afternoon tea (own expense) at Melba’s Chocolate Factory and Woodside Cheese Wrights at Woodside
Departs Adelaide Central Bus Station at 9.15 AM or selected Adelaide and Glenelg hotels. Returns 5.15 PM.
*Please note: A child is between 3 and 14 years of age. Australian Concession Card holders only. Cruise times and vessel type may vary during times of maintenance.
^Online prices only available when booking online and are valid for travel 23rd May 2018 to 31st March 2019. Normal tour prices apply when booking by phone or email $157 per adult, $152 concession, $80 child.
Itinerary subject to change and some of the inclusions may be replaced temporarily without notice.