Barossa Food & Wine Experience
Discover Australia's premier wine region, the Barossa on this one day food and wine experience tour.
Ah, chocolate, wine, lunch and a stop at Maggie’s Maggie Beer’s Farm Shop.
It’s a dreamy day out. The intimate Barossa Food & Wine Experience Tour is just like a private tour of the Valley.
Taste the best drops, chat to winemakers at Pindarie Wines and Lambert Estate, and linger over a two-course lunch, with time for coffee and chocolate port by the fire or on a sunny deck. Then, sit down to taste house-made chocolates paired with Vineyard Road’s handcrafted wines at the Barossa Valley Chocolate Company which will be a great way to finish off your Barossa Food & Wine Experience.Download Itinerary
- Courtesy Adelaide CBD hotel pick up and set down
- Full day guided small coach tour with expert commentary by local driver/guide
- Morning tea and tastings at award-winning Pindarie Cellar Door, Gomersal
- Visit to Maggie Beer’s Farm Shop
- Delicious 2 course Barossa lunch and wine tastings at Lambert Estate, Angaston
- Mengler Hill Lookout for views over the Barossa
- Enjoy house made chocolates paired with wine at Barossa Valley Chocolate Company, Tanunda
Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday (excluding Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day)
Departs Adelaide Central Bus Station at 9.15 AM or earlier from selected Adelaide hotels. Returns 5.15 PM.
Important Changes in Itinerary:
11, 12 Jun 2022; 1, 2 Oct 2022; 7, 8, 11, 14, 15, 28, 29 Jan 2023; 11 & Sun 12 Mar 2023:-
Maggie Beer's is unavailable on these dates and is replaced with a visit to Seppeltsfield Barossa to explore their stunning gardens, Jam Factory, Vasse Virgin soap shop and café (optional afternoon tea own expense).
24, 28, 31 Dec 2022; 4 Jan 2023:-
Pindarie is unavailable on these dates and morning tea and wine tasting will be at Kies Family Wines and Monkey Nut Café, Lyndoch.
Maggie Beer's is unavailable on these dates and is replaced with a visit to Seppeltsfield Barossa (as above).