Barossa Food & Wine Experience
Discover Australia's premier wine region, the Barossa on this one day food and wine experience tour.
Travel in a small coach and enjoy a food and wine journey to South Australia's premium wine region the Barossa.
Take time to sample some of the Barossa's finest wines and gourmet food that makes this region so special.
- Morning pick up and evening set down at selected Adelaide Hotels
- Full day guided small coach tour with expert commentary by local driver/guide
- Morning tea and tastings at TeAro Estate, Williamstown
- Visit to Maggie Beer’s Farm Shop**
- Delicious 2 course Barossa lunch at Lambert Estate, Angaston
- Mengler Hill Lookout for views over the Barossa
- Wine tastings at the award winning Pindarie Cellar Door, Gomersal
- Expert commentary by local driver/guide
Departs Adelaide Central Bus Station at 9.15 AM or selected Adelaide and Glenelg hotels. Returns 5.15 PM.
*Please note: A child is between 3 and 14 years of age. Australian Concession Card holders only.
^Online prices only available when booking online and are valid 1st April 2017 to until 31st March 2018. Normal tour prices apply when booking by phone or email $145 per adult, $142 concession, $90 child.
Itinerary subject to change and some of the inclusions may be replaced temporarily without notice.
**Maggie Beer's Farm Shop may not be available during peak periods and free time will be spent on the main street of Tanunda instead.