Barossa Food & Wine Experience
Discover Australia's premier wine region, the Barossa on this one day food and wine experience tour.
Experience our new itinerary - BOOK NOW!
Ah, chocolate, wine, lunch and a stop at Maggie’s Maggie Beer’s Farm Shop.
It’s a dreamy day out. The intimate Barossa Food & Wine Experience Tour is just like a private tour of the Valley.
Taste the best drops, chat to winemakers at Pindarie Wines and Lambert Estate, and linger over a two-course lunch, with time for coffee and chocolate port by the fire or on a sunny deck. Then, sit down to taste house-made chocolates paired with Vineyard Road’s handcrafted wines at the Barossa Valley Chocolate Company which will be a great way to finish off your Barossa Food & Wine Experience.
- Morning pick up and evening set down at selected Adelaide Hotels
- Full day guided small coach tour with expert commentary by local driver/guide
- Morning tea and tastings at award-winning Pindarie Cellar Door, Gomersal
- Visit to Maggie Beer’s Farm Shop
- Delicious 2 course Barossa lunch and wine tastings at Lambert Estate, Angaston
- Mengler Hill Lookout for views over the Barossa
- Enjoy house made chocolates paired with wine at Barossa Valley Chocolate Company, Tanunda
- Expert commentary by local driver/guide
Departs Adelaide Central Bus Station at 9.15 AM or selected Adelaide and Glenelg hotels. Returns 5.15 PM.
If you have any special dietary requirements please contact us and let us know.
Itinerary subject to change and some of the inclusions may be replaced temporarily without notice.
Pindarie will be closed between 23rd December 2019 to 5th January 2020 and morning tea and wine tastings will be held at Kies Family Wines and Monkey Nut Café.
On 1st January 2020 (New Year’s Day) Pindarie and Maggie Beer’s are both closed. Morning tea and wine tastings will be held at Jacob’s Creek Visitor Centre to replace Pindarie and Wine Tasting at Saltram Wine Estate will replace Maggie Beer’s Farm Shop.
^Terms and conditions apply. Above online prices only available when booking online and are valid for travel 1st April 2019 to 31st May 2019 and 1st September 2019 to 31st March 2020.