Barossa Food & Wine Experience
Discover Australia's premier wine region, the Barossa on this one day food and wine experience tour.
Ah, chocolate, wine, lunch and a stop at Maggie’s Maggie Beer’s Farm Shop.
It’s a dreamy day out. The intimate Barossa Food & Wine Experience Tour is just like a private tour of the Valley.
Taste the best drops, chat to winemakers at Pindarie Wines and Lambert Estate, and linger over a two-course lunch, with time for coffee and chocolate port by the fire or on a sunny deck. Then, sit down to taste house-made chocolates paired with Vineyard Road’s handcrafted wines at the Barossa Valley Chocolate Company which will be a great way to finish off your Barossa Food & Wine Experience.Download Itinerary
- Courtesy Adelaide CBD hotel pick up and set down
- Full day guided small coach tour with expert commentary by local driver/guide
- Morning tea and tastings at award-winning Pindarie Cellar Door, Gomersal
- Visit to Maggie Beer’s Farm Shop
- Delicious 2 course Barossa lunch and wine tastings at Lambert Estate, Angaston
- Mengler Hill Lookout for views over the Barossa
- Enjoy house made chocolates paired with wine at Barossa Valley Chocolate Company, Tanunda
Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday (excluding Christmas Day 25th December 2021 & Boxing Day 26th December 2021)
Plus additional dates below:
- Thursday 25 March 2021
- Thursday 29 April 2021
- Friday 30 April 2021
- Thursday 3 June 2021
- Thursday 23 September 2021
- Friday 19 November 2021
Departs Adelaide Central Bus Station at 9.15 AM or earlier from selected Adelaide hotels. Returns 5.15 PM.