Barossa Food & Wine Experience
Discover Australia's premier wine region, the Barossa on this one day food and wine experience tour.
Travel in a small coach and enjoy a food and wine journey to South Australia's premium wine region the Barossa.
Take time to sample some of the Barossa’s finest wines and gourmet food that makes this wine region so special. On this tour you will visit three cellar doors including the multi-tourism award winning Pindarie, and enjoy a delicious 2-course lunch at Lambert Estate.
- Morning pick up and evening set down at selected Adelaide Hotels
- Full day guided small coach tour with expert commentary by local driver/guide
- Morning tea and tastings at TeAro Estate*, Williamstown
- Visit to Maggie Beer’s Farm Shop
- Delicious 2 course Barossa lunch and wine tastings at Lambert Estate, Angaston
- Mengler Hill Lookout for views over the Barossa
- Wine tastings at the award winning Pindarie Cellar Door, Gomersal
- Expert commentary by local driver/guide
*IMPORTANT NOTE: Effective 1st July 2019, TeAro Estate will no longer be an inclusion in this tour as they are closing their cellar door. An alternate itinerary will be announced closer to the date.
Departs Adelaide Central Bus Station at 9.15 AM or selected Adelaide and Glenelg hotels. Returns 5.15 PM.
*Please note: A child is between 3 and 14 years of age. Australian Concession Card holders only.
If you have any special dietary requirements please contact us and let us know.
Itinerary subject to change and some of the inclusions may be replaced temporarily without notice.
^Above Online prices only available when booking online and are valid for travel 1st April 2019 to 31st May 2019 and 1st September 2019 to 31st March 2020. Winter Special Prices apply for travel 1st June 2019 to 31st August 2019, please enquire.
Standard tour prices apply when booking by phone or email $155 per adult, $150 concession, $98 child.