Barossa and Hahndorf Highlights
A Taste of the Barossa and Hahndorf tour. Popular wine day tour with Adelaide Sightseeing. Adelaide's leading tour operator.
Get a taste of two of the world's great wine regions, the Barossa and the beautiful Adelaide Hills on this Adelaide Sightseeing day tour.
This full day tour takes you to South Australia's premium wine region, to sample some of the Barossa's finest wines including the world famous Jacobs Creek Visitor Centre and Saltram Wine Estate. Enjoy a sumptuous 2 course lunch at the South Australian Company Store. Then wind your way through to the picturesque Adelaide Hills to Hahndorf, Adelaide's oldest German settlement where you will have free time to explore the many shops and galleries full of local arts, crafts and produce.
- Morning pick up and evening set down at selected Adelaide CBD & Glenelg Hotels
- Full day coach tour with expert commentary by a local driver/guide
- Morning tea, tour and tastings at the multi-award winning Jacob’s Creek Visitor Centre
- Mengler Hill Lookout for views over the Barossa
- Cellar door tastings and learn about the ‘Saltram Story’ at Saltram Wine Estate, Angaston
- Enjoy a delicious 2 course lunch and wine tastings from 2 boutique wineries at the South Australian Company Store, Angaston
- Visit the famous Herbig Family Tree, a large hollow red gum tree which provided a home to the Herbig family until 1860
- Explore the tree-lined main street of historic Hahndorf, home to many shops and galleries full of local art, craft, regional produce and wines from boutique cellar doors
Monday, Tuesday & Friday (excluding Christmas Day and Good Friday).
Departs Adelaide Central Bus Station at 9.15 AM or selected Adelaide or Glenelg hotels. Returns 5.15 PM.
*A child is between 3 and 14 years of age. Australian Concession Card holders only.
If you have any special dietary requirements please contact us and let us know.
Itinerary subject to change and some of the inclusions may be replaced temporarily without notice.
^Terms and conditions apply. Above online prices only available when booking online and are valid for travel 1st April 2019 to 31st May 2019 and 1st September 2019 to 31st March 2020.
Book Early and Save 20% offer only valid for touring between 1st June to 31st August 2019 inclusive. Subject to availability. 20% discount applied to standard tour prices. Available for adult, child and concession rates. Not valid with any other offer. Online bookings only.
Standard tour prices apply when booking by phone or email $145 per adult, $139 concession, $90 child.