Adelaide Hills and Hahndorf
Visit the Adelaide Hills on this great group tour which includes Mt Lofty, Beerenberg Farm Shop and Hahndorf.
Tour the Adelaide Hills as you make your way to the historic German settlement of Hahndorf.
Take in the spectacular views of the city and the coastline and stop at Mount Lofty Summit, Adelaide’s highest peak gor a perfect photo opportunity. Wind your way through the Adelaide Hills villages of Crafers, Stirling, Aldgate and Bridgewater before arriving at the Beerenberg Farm Shop, where there is time to taste and purchase from their full range of products. Then it’s on to Hahndorf, Australia’s oldest German settlement.
Spend the afternoon exploring the main street of Hahndorf where you can sample local produce, check out the local arts and crafts before enjoying afternoon tea or a traditional German beer tasting at the very popular Hahndorf Inn.Download Itinerary
- Courtesy Adelaide CBD hotel pick up and set down
- Half day coach tour with expert commentary by a local driver/guide
- Tour through the east end of Adelaide via parklands and the lovely eastern suburb areas
- Take in the magnificent views across the city to the sea from Mt Lofty Summit – the highest peak of the Mt Lofty Ranges
- Drive past Bridgewater Mill water wheel and the villages of Crafers, Stirling and Aldgate
- Stop at the Beerenberg Farm Shop
- Afternoon tea or beer tasting at the iconic Hahndorf Inn, rich in history and hospitality
- Enjoy free time in Hahndorf wandering along the main street exploring many shops including art, craft, leather and fabric shops, butchers, bakers, cafés and of course pubs!
1st October 2020 – 30th June 2021: Tuesday & Friday
1st July 2021 - 31st March 2022: Daily
Tour does not operate on Christmas Day
Departs Adelaide Central Bus Station at 1.15 PM or selected Adelaide hotels. Returns 5.15 PM.