Adelaide Hills and Hahndorf
Visit the Adelaide HIlls on this great group tour: Mt Lofty, Hahndorf and wildlife sightseeing.
Tour the Adelaide Hills as you make your way to the historic German settlement of Hahndorf. The Adelaide Hills is home to the Mt Lofty Ranges, rolling vineyards, unspoilt bush land and rich farmland. This half day tour of Hahndorf and the Adelaide Hills allows you to explore the delights of Hahndorf and experience the charm of quaint, historic hills villages. Sample the local handmade produce as well as the arts and crafts of this fascinating region.
- Courtesy Adelaide CBD hotel pick up and set down
- Half day coach tour with expert commentary by a local driver/guide
- Tour through the east end of Adelaide via parklands and the lovely eastern suburb areas
- Take in the magnificent views across the city to the sea from Mt Lofty Summit – the highest peak of the Mt Lofty Ranges
- Drive past Bridgewater Mill water wheel and the villages of Crafers, Stirling and Aldgate
- Afternoon tea or beer tasting at the iconic Hahndorf Inn, rich in history and hospitality
- Enjoy free time in Hahndorf wandering along the main street exploring many shops including art, craft, leather and fabric shops, butchers, bakers, cafés and of course pubs!
Operates daily (excluding Christmas Day)
Departs Adelaide Central Bus Station at 1.15pm or selected Adelaide hotels. Returns 5.15pm.
*A child is between 3 and 14 years of age. Australian Concession Card holders only.
The National Wine Centre will be closed on Good Friday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years' Day so further time will be spent exploring the city.
^Online prices only available when booking online and are valid for travel 23rd May 2018 to 31st March 2019. Normal tour prices apply when booking by phone or email $75 per adult, $70 concession, $40 child.
Enquire with Adelaide Sightseeing if you would like to add overnight accommodation at The Manna of Hahndorf from $90 per person (twin share), valid for travel until 31st March 2019.