Adelaide City Highlights
Take in Adelaide's main attractions and points of interest
Experience the cosmopolitan life of Adelaide on this half day tour of Adelaide, taking in Adelaide's main attractions and points of interest.
The coastal city of Adelaide is noted for its many festivals, its food, wine and culture and its long beach fronts. Discover superb architecture, cultural boulevards, surrounding park lands and wide streets and then you'll appreciate why we have been ranked as one of the most liveable cities in the world. Join us on this half day tour to see the main sights and listen as we take you through the local history.
Experience even more by combining your Adelaide City Highlights tour with...
- a Popeye Cruise.
- a visit to the Adelaide Zoo.
- an Adelaide Oval tour.
- the RoofClimb Adelaide Oval experience.
- Courtesy Adelaide CBD hotel pick up
- Half day coach tour with expert commentary by a local driver/guide
- Adelaide city sights
- Adelaide’s Cultural Boulevard of North Terrace - University, Library, Art Gallery & Museum
- Historic North Adelaide
- Visit to St Peters Cathedral (subject to availability)
- The famous Adelaide Oval
- Haigh’s Chocolates# factory tour and tastings (except Sundays & all Public Holidays)
- Selected afternoon set downs
Operates daily (excluding Christmas Day)
Departs Adelaide Central Bus Station 9.15 AM or earlier from selected Adelaide Hotels. Returns 12.15 PM.