6 Day Flinders Ranges Outback & Highlights of Kangaroo Island Tour
Tour available for travel until 31st March 2020. If travelling after this date see our 5 Day / 4 Night Flinders Ranges & Highlights of Kangaroo Island Tour.
At Nilpena Station, take a fascinating station and Ediacaran fossil tour, and enjoy outback food and hospitality at the famous Prairie Hotel at Parachilna. Then travel through the stunning Clare Valley wine region for some wine tasting and lunch before returning to Adelaide.
After a nights accommodation in Adelaide, discover Kangaroo Island’s nature and wildlife up close and in the wild on your next fantastic two-day tour. See Australian sea lions, kangaroos, koalas and native Australian birds in pristine wildlife settings. Travel to Flinders Chase National Park at the western end of the island and discover the awe-inspiring formations of Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch. See a colony of Long-nosed Fur Seals on the rocks at Admirals Arch from the viewing platforms and boardwalk.
This tour is the perfect way to experience the unspoilt nature and wildlife haven and you’ll soon see why the Flinders Ranges and Kangaroo Island are two of Australia’s iconic nature-based destinations.
Please note: KI Tour inclusions amended from 15th January 2020 until further notice. Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch in the Flinders Chase National Park is temporarily closed until further notice. In light of the KI bushfires, displayed itineraries may change to ensure an enriching and safe experience for passengers.
Flinders Ranges Outback Tour (4 days / 3 nights) Tour Code: FRO4
- Morning pick-up and evening set-down at selected Adelaide CBD hotels
- Morning and/or afternoon tea and lunch each day
- See the Kanyaka Station Homestead Ruins
- 2 nights accommodation at Rawnsley Park Station including daily continental breakfast (Standard or Superior)
- Enjoy a ‘Sunset on the Chace’ tour (operated by Rawnsley Park Station)
- 2 course dinner in the Woolshed Restaurant at Rawnsley Park Station
- 3 hour Guided Daybreak Loop Walk to Rawnsley Bluff including a cooked bush breakfast (operated by Rawnsley Park Station)
- See picturesque gorges on your tour around Wilpena Pound and the southern Flinders Ranges including a picnic lunch
- Delight in a 3 course Lamb Tasting food experience with matching wines
- Take a scenic drive through Parachilna Gorge to the Prairie Hotel at Parachilna
- Signature Antipasto platter lunch, sunset pre-dinner drinks with canapes and a 3 course a la carte dinner at the Prairie Hotel
- Nilpena Station Ediacaran Experience
- 1 night accommodation at the Prairie Hotel including a full cooked breakfast
- Journey through the Clare Valley to Paulett Wines & Bush Devine Café for wine tastings & 3 course lunch
- Personalised small group touring with expert commentary from your local Driver/Guide and all entrance fees and special permits
1 night at the Stamford Plaza Adelaide in a Premier City View Room (room only)
Highlights of Kangaroo Island (2 days / 1 night) Tour code: KI23FF
- Return transfers to Adelaide Airport from Adelaide CBD hotels
- Return flights to Kangaroo Island
- Personalised 4x4 touring with expert commentary from your local Driver/Guide and all entrance fees and special permits
- Enjoy delicious gourmet picnic style lunches with South Australian wine in natural bush settings on both days
- Morning or afternoon tea each day
- Unforgettable beach walk to see Australian sea lions at Seal Bay Conservation Park
- See koalas, kangaroos, wallabies, echidnas and birdlife in their natural environments
- One night’s accommodation on KI including Breakfast (Standard or Superior)
- Explore Flinders Chase National Park and its iconic sights, Remarkable Rocks & Admirals Arch
- See one of South Australia’s first Lighthouses at Cape du Couedic
- Watch kangaroos and other native animals graze at Kelly Hill Conservation Park
Please note: KI Tour inclusions amended from 15th January 2020 until further notice. Kelly Hill Conservation Park, Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch in the Flinders Chase National Park is temporarily closed until further notice. In light of the KI bushfires, displayed itineraries may change to ensure an enriching and safe experience for passengers.
|6 days / 5 nights||English speaking guide only.
2020: March - 13, 20 & 27
Day 1 - 7.30am
Day 6 - 7.05pm
|Package Options (Tour Code FROHKI)||Price from (AU$)|
All prices are per person/twin share and valid from 1st of April 2019 to 31st of March 2020, for Single prices and other departure dates, please enquire. This tour is not recommended for children and there are no extra person prices. Itinerary is subject to change and weather conditions on the day. A minimum of 2 people is required for this tour to operate. If minimum numbers are not met at 30 days prior to departure, an alternate date will be offered or a full refund given. Travel insurance is recommended.