3 Day Adelaide and Kangaroo Island Short Break
Day 1: Base yourself at the Majestic Roof Garden Hotel for 2 nights in the heart of the Adelaide CBD. The hotel is ideally located only a 2 minute walk from the bars, restaurants and shopping of Rundle Street and guests have access to the rooftop garden with panoramic views of the Adelaide Hills and East End.
Day 2: After a restful night's sleep, you're up early to be transferred by coach to Cape Jervis to board the SeaLink ferry service for a 45 minute crossing to Kangaroo Island. Here you will board your luxury SeaLink coach and your local driver/guide will take you on a tour of South Australia’s premier nature-based tourism destination.
Depending on the day you're travelling, explore Kangaroo Island on the One Day KI Experience or the KI Sip & See Day Tour. This is a full 16-hour day departing from your hotel including coach & ferry transfers, a 2-course lunch and all admission fees.
Day 3: After a delicious full buffet breakfast, spend the day further exploring Adelaide before your journey home.
- 2 nights’ accommodation at the Majestic Roof Garden Hotel (Superior Room) including full buffet breakfast each morning
- ^Full day Kangaroo Island Experience with Kangaroo Island SeaLink including:
- Return ferry and coach transfers to Kangaroo Island
- Seal Bay Conservation Park guided beach walk
- Two-course lunch at Vivonne Bay Bistro
- Flinders Chase National Park including Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch
- Kangaroos and Koala viewing at Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park (#Koala holding additional cost, if time permits)
- Expert commentary by a local driver/guide
- OR *Full day Kangaroo Island Sip & See Day Tour including:
- In-Flight Birds of Prey Display at Raptor Domain
- Two course lunch and Guided Tour at Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery
- Guided Tour and Tastings at Clifford’s Honey Farm
- Visit stunning Pennington Bay
- Structured Wine Tasting at False Cape Wines
- Free time in Penneshaw for dinner (own expense)
- Expert Commentary by a local driver/guide
DEPARTS: ^Tuesday, Friday and Sunday departures include the One Day Kangaroo Island Experience.
Plus additional dates below:
|Mon 19 Jul 2021||Wed 6 Oct 2021|
|Wed 14 Jul 2021||Wed 20 Oct 2021|
|Wed 21 Jul 2021||Mon 25 Oct 2021|
|Mon 26 Jul 2021||Wed 10 Nov 2021|
|Wed 28 Jul 2021||Mon 27 Dec 2021|
|Wed 4 Aug 2021||Wed 29 Dec 2021|
|Sat 14 Aug 2021||Thu 30 Dec 2021|
|Wed 25 Aug 2021||Sat 1 Jan 2022|
|Wed 1 Sep 2021||Wed 12 Jan 2022|
|Wed 8 Sep 2021||Wed 16 Feb 2022|
|Thu 16 Sep 2021||Wed 16 Mar 2022|
|Mon 4 Oct 2021||Sat 26 Mar 2022|
DEPARTS: *Monday, Wednesday and Saturday departures include the Kangaroo Island Sip & See Day Tour.
Plus additional dates below:
|Tue 20 Jul 2021|
|Tue 10 Aug 2021|
|Sun 15 Aug 2021|
|Tue 31 Aug 2021|
|Tue 7 Sep 2021|
|Tue 26 Oct 2021|
|Tour Code: AKI2||From Price (AU$)|
Majestic Roof Garden Hotel (Superior Room)
Terms & Conditions:
- All prices are per person, in Australian dollars and valid for travel 1st April 2021 to 31st March 2022, for other dates, please enquire.
- Child prices are based on children (3-14) sharing with 2 adults.
- Extra person price is based on sharing with 2 adults = Triple Share.
- Bookings are subject to availability of all components.
- Blackout Dates for Majestic Roof Garden Hotel: 17/12/21 - 19/12/21 and 11/03/22 – 14/03/22.
- Other Adelaide properties may be available, subject to availability please note the package price will vary.
- ^Tuesday, Friday and Sunday departures include the One Day Kangaroo Island Experience.
- *Monday, Wednesday and Saturday departures include the Kangaroo Island Sip & See Day Tour.
- #Koala holding will not be available during hot summer days and days of extreme weather. General height and age restrictions are 140cm or over 12 years. Other conditions may apply.
- Both Kangaroo Island day tours do not operate on Christmas Day.
- Travel insurance is highly recommended.
- Subject to SeaLink’s standard Terms & Conditions