3 Day Adelaide and Barossa Short Break
Day 1: Base yourself at the Majestic Roof Garden Hotel for 2 nights in the heart of the Adelaide CBD. The hotel is ideally located only a 2 minute walk from the bars, restaurants and shopping of Rundle Street and guests have access to the rooftop garden with panoramic views of the Adelaide Hills and East End.
Day 2: After a hearty breakfast, enjoy a full day food & wine journey to South Australia’s premium wine region, the Barossa. Take time to sample some of the Barossa’s finest wines and gourmet food that makes this wine region so special. Your first stop is the award winning cellar door Pindarie for wine tastings and enjoy some morning tea while you sit back and admire their stunning vineyard views.
The next stop is a visit to Maggie Beer’s Farm Shop, an absolute must whilst visiting the Barossa. Learn about Maggie Beer - the cook, writer and founder of 'Maggie Beer Products', and enjoy tastings of her full product range including limited edition seasonal produce. On arrival at Lambert Estate at Angaston, you will enjoy a structured wine tasting whilst sampling local seasonal produce from gourmet platters. Main course follows, and is a feast for the senses, with two signature dishes, salad and vegetables. You may wish to purchase a glass of wine from the impressive wine selection, or enjoy a coffee accompanied with their popular Chocolatier (Chocolate Port).
Leaving Lambert Estate, travel to Mengler Hill Lookout for sweeping views over the valley and then onto the Barossa Valley Chocolate Company your final stop for the day. Here you will taste house made chocolates paired with Vineyard Road’s handcrafted wines which will be a great way to finish off your Barossa Food & Wine Experience.
Day 3: After a delicious full buffet breakfast, spend the day further exploring Adelaide before your journey home.
- 2 nights’ accommodation at the Majestic Roof Garden Hotel (Superior Room) including full buffet breakfast each morning
- Full day Barossa Food & Wine Experience tour with Adelaide Sightseeing including:
- Morning tea and wine tastings at the award winning Pindarie Cellar Door, Gomersal
- Visit to Maggie Beer’s Farm Shop
- Delicious 2 course Barossa lunch and wine tasting at Lambert Estate, Angaston
- Mengler Hill Lookout for views over the Barossa
- Chocolate and wine pairing at Barossa Valley Chocolate Company
- Expert commentary by a local driver/guide
|3 Days / 2 Nights||
Tuesday, Friday and Saturday
Plus selected dates below:
|Tour Code: AB2||From Price (AU$)|
Majestic Roof Garden Hotel (Superior Room)
Terms & Conditions:
- All prices are per person, in Australian dollars and valid for travel 1st April 2021 to 31st March 2022, for other dates, please enquire.
- Child prices are based on children (3-14) sharing with 2 adults.
- Extra person price is based on sharing with 2 adults = Triple Share.
- Bookings are subject to availability of all components.
- Blackout Dates for Majestic Roof Garden Hotel: 17/12/21 - 19/12/21 and 11/03/22 – 14/03/22.
- Other Adelaide properties may be available, subject to availability please note the package price will vary.
- Barossa Food & Wine Experience tour does not operate on Good Friday, Christmas Day and Boxing Day. Tour itinerary is subject to change on selected public holidays and peak periods. Please refer to the Barossa Food & Wine Experience tour for more details.
- Travel insurance is highly recommended.
- Subject to SeaLink’s standard Terms & Conditions