Premier Club Members
Premier Club Membership
SeaLink’s Premier Club offers discounted ferry fares on all ferry departures to people living on the mainland and who own property/land on Kangaroo Island.
To login to receive Premier Club rates for registered Premier Club Members, please click on the “Login” button in the top right-hand corner of the website and enter your details in the fields.
Not a Premier Club member?
To become a Premier Club Member, you can easily apply here online or you can download the application form. The application form along with a copy of your current Kangaroo Island Council Rates displaying the VG Number must be submitted with the application for processing.
New Website Feature to View Past and Present Bookings
We are excited to advise that a new website booking feature has been launched for customers with a SeaLink website login. You will now be able to login to the SeaLink Kangaroo Island website and view your past and future bookings online.
To find this information simply 'Login', check your 'Booking History' and you will be able to find details about up to 50 upcoming and past bookings, as well as easily modify future bookings.
- Login at the top right corner of the website homepage and enter your username and password, then click 'Login'.
- You will receive a pop-up asking you to confirm you are a Premier Club Member. Select 'I Agree' to continue if you are a bonafide Premier Club Member.
- Select 'Booking History' at the top of the page.
- Your bookings will display under 'Upcoming Bookings' and 'Past Bookings'. Click on any booking reference to view relevant information.
- For Upcoming Bookings: You will be able to view the booking on your screen, modify the booking (for basic ferry and coach bookings) and/or generate documents.
- For Past Bookings: You can view the booking on your screen and/or generate documents.
The Sea Dragon Cafe at the SeaLink Ferry Terminal, Penneshaw will be extending the menu to include hot breakfast items throughout Winter.
Breakfast will be served from 7:30am each morning and will include fresh local produce. Take a look at the Winter Menu.
To celebrate the SeaLion ferry’s 20th Birthday we’re having a 3-Day Ferry Fare Flash Sale and you’re invited! The Sale starts Monday 20th August to Wednesday 22nd August offering great ferry discounts.
Book $20pp passenger fares, each way and save $20 off vehicle fares each way, for travel from 12th – 26th September 2018 and 15th – 31st October 2018.
How do I book this offer? Simply log in to book as a Premier Club Member and providing you are travelling during one of the discounted travel periods, your discount will be applied at checkout.
For assistance, call our friendly Sales Team on 13 13 01 or email [email protected]. We are open from 7.30am to 6pm ACST.
* Terms & conditions:
- Offer excludes trailers, caravans and freight vehicles.
- Booking changes are able to be made within the travel date periods, changes outside of the travel date period will revert to standard fare.
- Valid for new bookings only. On sale from 20th - 22nd August 2018.
- Not available inconjunction with other discounts, special offers or promotions.
- $20 ferry fare is per person each way. $20 vehicle discount is per vehicle each way. One-way bookings not permitted, return bookings only.
- Not valid for travel from 27th September to 14th October 2018 (full fares apply). Available on all departures excluding 0530, 0700 departing Cape Jervis and 1430 departing Penneshaw.
Travel to Kangaroo Island from 22nd May to 22nd September 2018 and two kids (aged 3 - 14 yrs) will travel free when accompanied by one paying adult and a vehicle. Just quote the promotional code KIDSFREE at checkout to receive your saving. Valid for sale from 12th May to 22nd September 2018. See terms and conditions.
Simply log in with your Premier Club login, and book one of the early ferries for the following eligible dates:
|2018||July||25th, 26th, 27th (5:30am departing Penneshaw), 30th, 31st|
|2018||October||2nd, 4th, 9th, 11th, 16th, 18th, 23rd, 25th, 30th|
|2018||November||1st, 6th, 8th, 13th, 15th, 20th, 22nd, 27th, 29th|
|2018||December||4th, 5th, 6th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 26th, 27th, 28th|
Alternatively you can call us on 13 13 01.
Terms and Conditions: Valid until 31st March 2019 and applies to new bookings only that include a vehicle and passengers. Special not valid for unaccompanied vehicles. This is applicable on the 5.30 AM ex Penneshaw and the 7.00 AM ex Cape Jervis ferries only. Applicable to Vehicles that are 5m only - any vehicle that is over 5m is charged at the normal fare. Discount is not applicable on trailers, caravans, campers but the vehicle towing the trailer will receive the discount if it is 5m. The 50% discount is applicable for the registered Premier Club and KI Residents ONLY - Family and Friends do NOT receive the discount. Not available with any other offer. If booking is changed to a time other than a 5.30am or 7.00am departure, the standard KI Resident or Premier Club fares will apply and additional money must be paid prior to travel. This offer is bookable online but web discount does not apply. If you do not have a web log in please contact our Sales Centre on 13 13 01.
Booking for 'Family & Friends Fares' of Premier Club Members
If you have family and friends who wish to visit Kangaroo Island, you can also obtain discounted fares for them. Bookings can be made directly by your family and friends by calling SeaLink on 13 13 01. Unfortunately Family & Friends Fares cannot be booked online. When making the booking, your family and friends are requested to confirm YOUR full name, telephone number and Premier Club Member number as verification.
Standard SeaLink payments and cancelation fees apply for Family & Friends fare bookings and please note that these discounted ferry fares are for friends and family member's leisure travel only and are not permitted for business use. For travel within 30 days of booking, full payment must be made at time of booking.
To make a Premier Club booking online:
Ensure you are logged in, thenBook online
Follow the detailed instructions outlined in the Premier Club Online Booking Guide.
If you are a current Premier Club member and don't have an Internet Log In to be able to make online bookings, please email us at [email protected] and we can organise this for you. Please note that online bookings also attract a further discount of $2 per person, each way on ferry passenger fares and a further $4 per vehicle each way.
To make bookings as a Premier Club Member, the Premier Club Member Terms & Conditions must be adhered to.
Your Log-in and password are confidential and must not be released to any third parties. Use of this online login is limited to booking travel for Premier Club members and their dependent children under the age of 25. Family and friends can be booked by calling our customer contact centre on 13 13 01. Any abuse of this confidentiality may result in the loss of online booking privileges.
You can manage your bookings online - Read more about the feature and how to use it here.
Keep Up To Date - Premier Club Only
SeaLink has a Premier Club Only Mailing List to enable us to communicate with you about:
- Premier Club and other Kangaroo Island special offers
- Important and updated information about ferry services for regular travelers
- We will not send you general SeaLink marketing offers (unless you want them, which in this case you can subscribe to our general mailing list)
- We will not share your details with any third parties
- This is a private mailing list for premier Club Members only and you may unsubscribe at anytime.
If you would like us to include you in the Premier Club only communications please sign up here.
If you would like to provide us with your feedback at anytime about the content on this website or your user experience, please email us at [email protected]
Safety Procedure Update: Please note, due to amended safety considerations, we must now ask you to abide by new operating procedures with regard to staying in your vehicle during ferry crossings.
Your safety is of the utmost importance when travelling with us. Please take notice of the following ferry travel conditions:
- You must not stay in your vehicle during a ferry crossing. If you have a physical disability or serious illness that limits your ability to climb the stairs from the vehicle deck to the passenger deck and you need to remain in your vehicle during the ferry crossing, please inform us at the time of booking or at check-in. We will then make arrangements to assist you as best we can but please note your request cannot be guaranteed and is at the discretion of the Ship's Master on the day of travel.
- Assistance is available with loading your vehicle should you require it.
- No BYO alcohol is allowed to be consumed on board whilst sailing (either on deck or within your car).
- Drivers only are allowed on the car deck to load and collect car. All passengers must embark and disembark via the portside doorway.
- If you need to get access to your vehicle during sailing, please contact a crew member for permission.
It is vital that you adhere to crew instructions and travel in the allocated passenger areas/lounges of the ferries.
If sea-sickness is a concern, it is best to travel at the rear of the ferry (toilets are located here) and get lots of fresh air.
The Spirit of Kangaroo Island ferry has a lower passenger lounge (toilet equipped) on the port side of the vessel. Many people find this lounge more comfortable in rough conditions as it sits below the water line.
SeaLink Ferry Timetable
* Please use the ferry search tool to confirm crossing times for your chosen dates of travel. Daily sailing times vary. If you're travelling between 20th June and 11th September 2018, please check the winter timetable.
|TO KANGAROO ISLAND*|
|7.00 AM (1)|
|10.00 AM (1)|
|FROM KANGAROO ISLAND*|
|2.30 PM (1)|
|5.30 PM (1)|
PLEASE CHECK-IN A MINIMUM 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO DEPARTURE
Trip time is approximately 45 minutes
Please note: If you are travelling on a 'Spirit of Kangaroo Island' service you may be traveling with freight, which could include livestock or fuel. For more information, please contact our customer contact centre on 13 13 01.
For PC Member bookings, please login at the top of the page and book online, call 13 13 01 or visit one of SeaLink's Travel Centres.
All payments made by credit card will incur the following surcharges:
- Visa - 1%
- Mastercard - 1%
- American Express - 1%
- Diners - 3%
SURCHARGE FREE payment options include Masterpass, PayPal, POLi Pay, Direct Deposit, EFTPOS (Savings or Cheque) and Cash.