2 Day Kangaroo Island Adventure Tour - Save up to $70pp* Mid-Year Sale On NOW!
Inclusions & Highlights, ex-Adelaide Package from $399* per adult (Tour Code: KI2CC) Normal Price $469^
This tour offers a touch of adventure for the more spirited traveller who likes to get off the beaten track for a shared experience with like-minded adventurers. Get active with all the experiences listed below, also including hands-on participation with meal preparation and generally assisting your friendly, tireless guide. The tour includes;
- 2 days small coach touring with an experienced guide and entry fees to Kangaroo Island attractions
- Visit attractions such as Rob’s Shearing & Sheepdogs, Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery, Seal Bay Conservation Park, Remarkable Rocks, Admirals Arch, Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary and sandboarding at Little Sahara
- Accommodation on a 206 hectare private bush property at Vivonne Bay which has 1km of beachfront access
- At Vivonne Bay Lodge, choose from a range of activities such as kayaking, cycling and swimming
- Meals include 1 breakfast, 2 lunches and 1 dinner
- Dormitory with bed linen (share bathroom facilities)
- A strict luggage limit of 15kg per person applies
As with all nature based experiences, animal interaction cannot be guaranteed and all relevant safety restrictions apply.
- Private, Single, 2 or 4-share rooms are available on request at an extra cost (share bathroom facilities). Please call or email to enquire.
- This tour is not recommended for children under the age of 12. Children under 14 years must be booked into a Private Room with an accompanied adult (not Dormitory Rooms) and 15-17 years can stay in the Dormitory but must be accompanied by someone 18+.
- Please note that part of the enjoyment of this tour is the active hands-on participation of everyone. This will include the preparation of meals, washing dishes and general assistance to the guide.
- As with all nature based experiences, animal interaction cannot be guaranteed and all relevant safety restrictions apply. Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change on days classified as catastrophic fire danger on Kangaroo Island.
Kangaroo Island Adventure Tours provides a variety of touring options, for all other touring options please refer to their website.
Please Note: There is a maximum restriction of 6 passengers that can be booked for any tour online. If you wish to book more than 6 passengers, please contact us on 13 13 01 (+61 8202 8688) or email [email protected].
2 Day Kangaroo Island Adventure Tour ex-Adelaide Package (Tour Code: KI2CC)
Package including the 2 Day Kangaroo Island Adventure Tour and transport from Adelaide via Coach Transfers and return Ferry.
Terms & Conditions:
- *Mid-Year Sale prices valid for new bookings from 28th June 2019 until 31 August 2019.Valid for travel 28 June 2019 until 31 August 2019 inclusive.
- *Mid-Year Sale is not applicable to the tour options combined with flights.
- *$399pp (Save up to $70pp) is based on staying in a dorm room, departing Adelaide.
- *This offer is not valid with any other discount, special offer or promotion and is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- ^Normal tour pricing applicable for travel from 1 September 2019 to 31st March 2020, refer to tours page for pricing.
Other touring options
- The 2 Day Kangaroo Island Adventure Tour is also available as
- an on-island tour only
- a package with ferry transfers from Cape Jervis
- a package with one way coach & ferry transfers from Adelaide in the morning and return flight transfer back to Adelaide in the evening
- Private Room upgrades at Vivonne Bay Lodge for an additional $30 per person, twin share
- If you have your own car, take a Drive Yourself Holiday. Put your car on the ferry and stay at the awesome Vivonne Bay Lodge, ideally located to see all the sights of Kangaroo Island.
Need more information about these tour options?
2 Days / 1 Night
December to March (Daily excluding 24th & 25th December)
April and November (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday)
May to August (Wednesday and Saturday)
September and October (Monday, Wednesday and Saturday)