The Ultimate Kangaroo Island Adventure with Kangaroo Island Adventure Tours
Enjoy every must see and do experience the island has to offer with Kangaroo Island Adventure Tours' all-inclusive Kangaroo Island tours.
Get in amongst the wildlife, wonder and beauty of one of the greatest unspoilt treasures on the planet.
Kangaroo Island Adventure Tours offer Kangaroo Island Tours from Adelaide, or starting on the island. Small groups are hosted by entertaining, local guides who know everything there is to know about Kangaroo Island. They're also experts when it comes to bringing together travellers of all kinds for an unforgettable, fun-filled adventure.
Join a tour and you'll discover everything that makes our island so unique.
You're going to love every minute of it.
2 Day Kangaroo Island Wilderness Explorer
Inclusions & Highlights, ex-Adelaide Package from $449* per adult (Tour Code: KI2CC)
This tour offers a touch of adventure for the more spirited traveller who likes to get off the beaten track for a shared experience with like-minded adventurers. Get active with all the experiences listed below, also including hands-on participation with meal preparation and generally assisting your friendly, tireless guide. The tour includes;
- 2 days small coach touring with an experienced guide and entry fees to Kangaroo Island attractions
- Visit attractions such as Rob’s Shearing & Sheepdogs, Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery, Seal Bay Conservation Park, Remarkable Rocks, Admirals Arch, Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary and sandboarding at Little Sahara
- Accommodation on a 206 hectare private bush property at Vivonne Bay which has 1km of beachfront access
- At Vivonne Bay Lodge, choose from a range of activities such as kayaking, cycling and swimming
- Meals include 1 breakfast, 2 lunches and 1 dinner
- Dormitory with bed linen (share bathroom facilities)
- A strict luggage limit of 15kg per person applies
As with all nature based experiences, animal interaction cannot be guaranteed and all relevant safety restrictions apply.
- Private, Single, 2 or 4-share rooms are available on request at an extra cost (share bathroom facilities). Please call or email to enquire.
- This tour is not recommended for children under the age of 12. Children under 14 years must be booked into a Private Room with an accompanied adult (not Dormitory Rooms) and 15-17 years can stay in the Dormitory but must be accompanied by someone 18+.
- Please note that part of the enjoyment of this tour is the active hands-on participation of everyone. This will include the preparation of meals, washing dishes and general assistance to the guide.
- As with all nature based experiences, animal interaction cannot be guaranteed and all relevant safety restrictions apply. Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change on days classified as catastrophic fire danger on Kangaroo Island.
Kangaroo Island Adventure Tours provides a variety of touring options, for all other touring options please refer to their website.
Please Note: There is a maximum restriction of 6 passengers that can be booked for any tour online. If you wish to book more than 6 passengers, please contact us on 13 13 01 (+61 8202 8688) or email [email protected].
Price of $449 per person applies for travel until 31st of March 2018, for other dates please enquire.
2 Day Kangaroo Island Wilderness Explorer ex-Adelaide Package (Tour Code: KI2CC)
Package including the 2 Day Kangaroo Island Wilderness Explorer and transport from Adelaide via Coach Transfers and return Ferry.
Other touring options
- The 2 Day Kangaroo Island Wilderness Explorer is also available as
- an on-island tour only
- a package with Ferry transfers from Cape Jervis
- a package with Ferry and Flight transfers from Adelaide
- If you have your own car, take a Drive Yourself Holiday. Put your car on the ferry and stay at the awesome Vivonne Bay Lodge, ideally located to see all the sights of Kangaroo Island.
Need more information about these tour options?
Please note: For bookings from 26th to 31st December 2017, please contact our Reservation Centre to book on 13 13 01 (+61 8202 8688) or email [email protected].
2 Days / 1 Night
December to March (Daily excluding 24th & 25th December)
April and November (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday)
May to August (Wednesday and Saturday)
September and October (Monday, Wednesday and Saturday)