Kangaroo Island Community Market and 75 minute Coastal Safari with KI Ocean Safari
Discover Kangaroo Island's delicious local produce and coastal wildlife!
Browse the Kangaroo Island Community Market and then see some fabulous coastal wildlife with Kangaroo Island Ocean Safari. On the 75 minute Coastal Safari, see Bottle-Nose and Common Dolphins, Long-nosed Fur Seals and Australian sea lions plus lots of other inhabitants of the coastal area around Penneshaw.
- Return Ferry with transfers from Cape Jervis to Penneshaw
- Free time to explore the Penneshaw Markets
- 75 minute Coastal Safari on board a 7.5 metre vessel departing Christmas Cove at 3pm
- The chance to see dolphins, seals, sea birds and whales (subject to the migration months of June to October)
- Local History of Kangaroo Island
|Kangaroo Island Farmer's Market||Up to 5.30 PM Ferry departure||Departs Cape Jervis 10.00 AM||-||-||The first Sunday of the month: refer to the basic tour for dates.|
|Kangaroo Island Coastal Safari (Inclusion)||75 minutes||Christmas Cove, Penneshaw||2||12||3.00 PM (booking essential)|
|Tour||Price Per Person (AU$)|
From Cape Jervis with return Ferry
Departs Cape Jervis 10.00 AM, returning 5.30 PM. Kangaroo Island Ocean Safari 75 minute Coastal Safari departing Christmas Cove at 3.00 PM (booking essential).
Subject to Penneshaw Market Day Special Fares terms and conditions. Prices valid from 1st of April 2018 to 31st of March 2019, for other dates please enquire. All prices are per person and a child age for KI Ocean Safari is 3-12 years. Standard SeaLink terms and conditions apply.