Kangaroo Island Wildlife Discovery
See the wildside of Kangaroo Island on this personalised tour
Forget the crowds on this small group personalised tour of Kangaroo Island. Your guide will take you on an unforgettable island nature experience and show you sights that regular coach tours do not visit. A delicious gourmet lunch in a natural bush setting with complimentary South Australian wines is a highlight of this tour.
Tour through several island habitats and see wildlife in its natural environment. Kangaroo Island is a haven for Australian wildlife, which exists in its natural habitat without the threat of introduced predators. Listen to the distinct sounds of the native birdlife as they chorus from the tall eucalyptus trees. Kangaroo Island is home to some 250 species of birds, many of which, through isolation from the mainland, have developed their own subspecies and are therefore unique to Kangaroo Island. As you travel the island keep an eye out for echidnas, wallabies, reptiles and wildflowers.
At the spectacular Seal Bay Conservation Park, your guide will escort you on a memorable walk along the beach. Walk among the Australian sea lions as they bask on the beach or among the sand dunes after their extensive fishing expedition. This is a truly unforgettable experience — one that you will treasure forever. Enter our exclusive Heritage-listed natural bush property to enjoy a delicious gourmet picnic lunch with wine.
Please Note: Itinerary is subject to change as the touring is flexible & adapted to the client’s interests. Language Guides available for an additional cost, please enquire.
For bookings from 26th to 31st December 2019, please contact our Reservation Centre to book on 13 13 01 (+61 8202 8688) or email [email protected].
- Morning pick-up and evening set-down at selected Adelaide and Glenelg hotels
- Return scenic coach transfers to Cape Jervis taking in the picturesque Fleurieu Peninsula with its vineyards, coastal views and rolling hills (Ferry options only)
- Return transport to/from Kangaroo Island - Ferry or Fly
- Personalised 4WD touring with expert commentary from your driver/guide
- All entrance fees and special permits
- Enjoy a delicious gourmet style lunch with complimentary South Australian wines in an Australian bush setting
- Morning or afternoon tea
- Unforgettable beach walk to see Australian sea lions at Seal Bay Conservation Park
- Explore beaches and take walks through majestic native bushland
- See koalas, kangaroos, wallabies, echidnas and birdlife
SeaLink recommends staying overnight on KI before the tour.
View Accommodation here.
Full Day Tour (approx 16 hours)
Daily (excluding Christmas Day)
Small groups 4WD touring
Adelaide Central Bus Station
Language Guides available in the following languages:
English: Daily (excluding Christmas Day)
Italian: Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday
French: Tuesday & Friday
German: Tuesday & Thursday
Spanish: Thursday & Sunday
Mandarin & Japanese: Daily on Request
From Adelaide with return Ferry
Departs 6.45 AM and returns 10.40 PM - Morning pick-up and evening set-down at selected Adelaide and Glenelg hotels.
Prices valid from 1st of April 2019 to 31st of March 2020, for other dates please enquire. All prices are per person. Tour operated by Kangaroo Island Odysseys.