The Gladstone Ferry service to Curtis Island in Gladstone began transporting workers in February 2011, following the award of two major contracts for passenger and vehicular ferry services in support of the construction of the Liquefied Natural Gas projects.
SeaLink Gladstone endeavours to provide its customers with:
- A high quality, efficient and reliable transport service between the mainland and Curtis Island;
- A comfortable and enjoyable way for its staff to travel to and from work;
- Exceptional customer service with polite and friendly staff;
- A willingness to collaborate with its clients to solve problems and deliver the most efficient logistics solutions;
- Vessels presented to the highest standards; and
- Impeccable safety, quality and environmental standards.