KI Family Tour Pass Booking Request
Driving yourself and the family around Kangaroo Island? Purchase a Kangaroo Island Tour Pass which offers you all 12 months unlimited access to Flinders Chase National Park and Seal Bay boardwalk and lookout, as well as admission to the following Kangaroo Island tours:
- Seal Bay Guided Beach tour
- Kelly Hill Show Cave tour
- Cape Borda Lightstation tour
- Cape Willoughby Lightstation tour
Prices start from just $207 per family (based on 2 adults/2 kids or 1 adult/3 kids). Price valid to 30th June 2020 and $212 per family valid for travel 1st July 2020 to 30th June 2021 (prices are subject to change).
If you would like to make a booking, please complete the following form. Completion of this form does not confirm a booking. Our reservation staff will confirm your booking by e-mail and quote a booking confirmation number and details regarding payment. Please read our booking conditions carefully.
This activity commences on Kangaroo Island and does NOT include ferry or coach connections to or from the mainland. The Family Tour Pass must be collected at Cape Jervis Ferry Terminal.
Fill out my online form.
- Kangaroo Island Tour Pass is not transferable and can only be used by the person nominated on the pass
- Kangaroo Island Tour Pass does not include access to any other parks or sites that charge entry fees on Kangaroo Island or for separate activities in parks, such as seasonal or specialist tours (eg Adventure Caving or Seal Bay Twilight Tour), camping and facility hire where additional fees apply
- Entry to parks, reserves, and campgrounds may be restricted from time to time due to safety, conservation or operational requirements including days of Total Fire Ban
- Kangaroo Island Tour Pass is not a guarantee of tour availability or participation
- Tour places are limited and are filled on a first come, first served basis
- During peak and school holiday times, delays may be experienced
- Separate and additional fees are payable for camping in Kangaroo Island parks