General Sponsorship Conditions & General Information
Assessment of submissions
Submissions will be assessed with the outcome being advised as soon as practicable. If successful, the applicant will be asked to enter into a written sponsorship agreement with SeaLink.
General Sponsorship Conditions and Information
- SeaLink does not provide cash sponsorship. Support will only be given in the form of travel vouchers only consisting of SeaLink products and/or services.
- It is to be noted that any travel voucher that is provided is given in good faith by SeaLink and will have travel condition dates attached to it. If the voucher is being used as a prize or auction item, these conditions must be made clear to the prospective purchaser or prize winner.
- Applications must be submitted at least 4 weeks prior to the event to allow sufficient time for SeaLink to assess the request and respond.
- Dependent on the size of the event, the applicant must provide a marketing plan or details on where SeaLink will be recognised. If the marketing of the event has already commenced, SeaLink will not consider the sponsorship request.
- Personal sponsorship is not accepted. Applications must show commercial or community benefits.
- The sponsorship agreement will detail the deliverables that are required for sponsorship to be guaranteed. If the applicant cannot meet these requirements, the agreement will be terminated.
- Conditions of the voucher: Voucher is valid for a standard vehicle up to 5m in length (only if vehicle mentioned in inclusions). If the vehicle is over this size, the extra length will need to be paid for direct to SeaLink. Child aged 3 – 14 years. The voucher must be redeemed in exchange for travel at a SeaLink Travel Centre or check-in facility. The voucher is valid for services listed only and all services are subject to availability at the time of booking. This voucher is not redeemable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with other special offers, or at peak times including School Holidays, KI Cup Weekend, Easter, Public Holidays, or 15th December to 29th January. This voucher cannot be extended and if lost, cannot be replaced. If voucher is not used in its entirety, remaining services will be forfeited. All passengers must travel together on the same services. Travel Insurance is recommended for all customers.