Join an award winning tourism and transport company. The SeaLink Travel Group (ASX: SLK) employs over 1,100 people throughout Australia and operates across South Australia, Queensland, Northern Territory, Western Australia and New South Wales, under the leading tourism brands of SeaLink and Captain Cook Cruises.
SeaLink are looking for bright and energetic individuals who have a strong work ethic and an enthusiastic attitude to join our team!
Want to work with us? Check out our current vacant positions in South Australia now!Search All Vacancies
Welcome and thank you for your interest. A career with the SeaLink South Australia can be both enjoyable and provide significant job satisfaction and diversity.
Due to our broad range of businesses, we are in a unique position to have a vast variety of positions and departments, which include:
- Ferry Crew
- Call Centre
- Business Development
- Product Development
- Human Resources
- Tour Guides
- Coach Drivers
- Travel Consultants
Each division of our business has some broad principles:
- We know what kind of people we want and we work hard to recruit and retain the best
- We induct and train our team
- We foster 'can do' attitudes
- We are loyal and committed to our team and they're loyal and committed to us
- We invest in our team to assist them in reaching their goals
SeaLink South Australia is pleased to be able to provide its employees with a great range of benefits, including:
- A generous uniform subsidy
- Access to our corporate health plan
- Access to great banking benefits through our corporate banking institution
- Access to our Employee Training Program
- Travel Discounts
- Service Recognition Programs/Employee Awards
- An active social club
Work Experience Program
Please note the Work Experience Program is currently unavailable due to COVID-19.
SeaLink acknowledges the importance of work-experience to job seekers and students in Australia.
As a major tourism employer, SeaLink accepts a responsibility to provide meaningful work-experience as an opportunity for participants.
SeaLink’s work experience program provides an opportunity to participants to:
- gain practical experience
- develop workplace skills
- increase self confidence
- increase their understanding of the work involved in a particular field
Work experience at SeaLink is available to Tertiary Participants seeking a placement through their own Australian institution’s established work experience program. Work experience is conducted in a one week block, with intakes in May and August.
If you would like to submit your interest in our program, please register your details here: Work Experience Contact Form