Want to work with us? Check out our current vacant positions in South Australia now!Show Jobs
Welcome and thank you for your interest. A career with the SeaLink South Australia can be both enjoyable and provide significant job satisfaction and diversity.
Due to our broad range of businesses, we are in a unique position to have a vast variety of positions and departments, which include:
- Ferry Crew
- Call Centre
- Business Development
- Product Development
- Human Resources
- Tour Guides
- Coach Drivers
- Travel Consultants
Each division of our business has some broad principles:
- We know what kind of people we want and we work hard to recruit and retain the best
- We induct and train our team
- We foster 'can do' attitudes
- We are loyal and committed to our team and they're loyal and committed to us
- We invest in our team to assist them in reaching their goals
SeaLink South Australia is pleased to be able to provide its employees with a great range of benefits, including:
- A generous uniform subsidy
- Access to our corporate health plan
- Access to great banking benefits through our corporate banking institution
- Access to our Employee Training Program
- Travel Discounts
- Service Recognition Programs/Employee Awards
- An active social club
Please send your resume with a cover letter to your area of interest.
- Captain Cook Cruises, Sydney: [email protected]
- Captain Cook Cruises, Perth: [email protected]
- SeaLink Townsville and SeaLink Darwin: [email protected]
- SeaLink South East Queensland, incorporating Stradbroke Ferries and Stradbroke Island Holidays: [email protected] or [email protected]
- SeaLink Gladstone, Queensland: [email protected]
Work Experience Program
SeaLink acknowledges the importance of work-experience to job seekers and students in Australia.
As a major tourism employer, SeaLink accepts a responsibility to provide meaningful work-experience as an opportunity for participants.
SeaLink’s work experience program provides an opportunity to participants to:
- gain practical experience
- develop workplace skills
- increase self confidence
- increase their understanding of the work involved in a particular field
Work experience at SeaLink is available to Tertiary Participants seeking a placement through their own Australian institution’s established work experience program. Work experience is conducted in a one week block, with intakes in May and August.
If you would like to submit your interest in our program, please register your details here: Work Experience Contact Form